The Sedex Conference 2016 will bring together around 1000 leaders in responsible sourcing for two days of discussion, insight, networking and practical advice - all with the aim of simplifying supply chain sustainability. Tickets are on sale now - book yours now with a 50% discount code exclusive to Eco-Business subscribers, to secure your place at the world’s largest responsible sourcing conference in 2016.
The conference will offer inspiration, insight and practical advice to delegates from all aspects of business and society, in the form of:
- Plenary sessions – hear from leaders in the field with high-level and cross-sector overviews of key topics.
- Master-classes – learn from subject experts and companies which have successfully and simply addressed an issue. Offering deep insights and practical advice, these sessions will focus on implementing and sharing best practice among peers, with extensive time for comments from the audience.
- Workshops – find out more about Sedex and how to get the most out of your membership with workshops focused on reporting, resources and the future tools of Sedex Advance.
- Spotlight talks –be inspired and uplifted in just 20 minutes with our short and to-the-point spotlight talks.
- Networking – extensive networking opportunities allow you make new contacts and deepen existing relationships. You can even use our networking tool to arrange meetings and connect in advance of the Conference.
- Hear from high-profile, world class speakers
- Receive practical advice from leaders in the field
- Network with peers from across the globe
- Gain fresh perspectives on industry issues and trends
- Share your knowledge in interactive workshops
- Wine and dine at an exclusive VIP dinner in the Barbican’s tropical conservatory
- All in an iconic central London location