Grow Asia and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Center for Responsible Business Conduct welcome you to join our webinar on “Responsible Agricultural Investment”. Participants will hear from experts who will share insights and cases from the field, followed by Q&A and moderated group discussion.
Participants can expect to learn:
- The role of the financial sector in driving responsible agricultural supply chains in Southeast Asia
- How agribusinesses can attract investment through responsible actions
- How responsible business guidelines (OECD-FAO Guidance and the ASEAN RAI) can guide investment in agricultural supply chains
- Christy Owen, Chief of Party, USAID Green Invest Asia (PACT)
- Jean-Yves (JY) Chow, Senior Vice President, Food & Beverage and Agriculture Sector Coverage Lead, Mizuho Bank
- Imke Greven, Land Rights Policy Advisor, OXFAM Novib
- Erin Sweeney, Sustainable Business and Investment Manager, Grow Asia
- Barbara Bijelic, Financial Sector Lead, OECD Centre for Responsible Business Conduct
Questions? Contact Erin Sweeney, Grow Asia at email@example.com or Alison Watson, Project Consultant on the OECD SEA Pilot at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your participation on 29 April!