The course provides participants with a clear overview of the key concepts involved in managing and developing organisational communications and reputation through Corporate Social Responsibility concepts.
A central focus of the course is how PR is evolving into a more business-led, holistic approach best termed as “reputation management”.
Emphasis is placed on how organisational, brand and managerial communications can be developed so that a consistent, values-based approach is achieved, which can be aligned with brand strategy.
One of the principal messages of the course is how practitioners can adapt to the new technology ecosystem, filled with social influence, apps, and customer participation specifically with CSR concepts.
Proactive, strategic management of brands and their communication to a wide range of stakeholders is addressed in depth.
The course will be of specific benefit to anyone who wishes to gain an overview of current practice in brand, CSR and marketing communications, with a focus on managing the overall reputation of a brand.
In this regard, the course has a multidisciplinary approach that reflects the skills and knowledge currently needed in the market to develop control and defend a brand.
Suitability – Who should attend?
The Corporate Social Responsibility training course is suitable for:
- Executives involved in strategic and operational functions, including finance, corporate strategy, human resources, supplier or community relations, and government affairs
- Senior managers involved in setting up corporate governance or CSR initiatives
- Corporate lawyers who wish to improve their understanding of new company law developments concerning corporate responsibility
- PR/Stakeholder managers responsible for their organization’s dealings with the community, their employees and elsewhere
- Managers involved in developing, implementing and monitoring change programs to improve standards of corporate behavior and business conduct.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.