Power2Gas Conference, taking place on 17-18 October 2018 in Copenhagen, will bring together major stakeholders from the industry to explore the latest developments related to this technology. We invite you to join your peers for 2 days of interactive presentations and networking sessions in order to build a decarbonised society with P2G.
- EU renewable energy regulatory framework and directives
- Examination of running projects - practical case studies
- P2G economics – reducing CAPEX & OPEX
- Latest technological advancements
- Convergence of power and gas infrastructures
- Hydrogen storage improvements and safety issues
- P2G for mobility and chemical sector
- Achieving commercialization stage – opportunities, challenges, funding, patrnerships
Site visit – 16th October
On 16th October our participants will have a chance to visit the the world’s biggest biomethanation plant: The 1 MWe BioCat plant located at the Biogas Park Avedore, near Copenhagen. The plant is maintained and operated by Electrochaea.