Power2Gas Conference, taking place on 17-18 October 2018 in Copenhagen, will bring together major stakeholders from the industry to explore the latest developments related to this technology. We invite you to join your peers for 2 days of interactive presentations and networking sessions in order to build a decarbonised society with P2G.
- EU renewable energy regulatory framework and directives
- Examination of running projects - practical case studies
- P2G economics – reducing CAPEX & OPEX
- Latest technological advancements
- Convergence of power and gas infrastructures
- Hydrogen storage improvements and safety issues
- P2G for mobility and chemical sector
- Achieving commercialization stage – opportunities, challenges, funding, patrnerships
Site visit – 16th October
On 16th October our participants will have a chance to visit the the world’s biggest biomethanation plant: The 1 MWe BioCat plant located at the Biogas Park Avedore, near Copenhagen. The plant is maintained and operated by Electrochaea.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.