Countries in the Asia-Pacific are increasingly integrating geospatial data and combining their outputs with statistical and demographic data for real-time spatial analysis of conditions and modelling of complex and dynamic scenarios. These digitally driven innovations have a significant impact on the development of geospatial information services in the region.
Satellite imagery mosaics have long been major products used in geospatial analysis. The exponential increase and availability of satellite imagery makes their use more relevant today for use cases in APAC Region, like change detection in roads and buildings, land use and land cover.
Planet has automated a number of imagery preprocessing steps to help our customers take full advantage of global, high-frequency imagery. The result is Planet Basemaps, the most recent, complete, and analysis-ready mosaics for monitoring change over broad areas.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn about traditional imagery mosaics and how new capabilities are changing the game
- Gain a deeper understanding of Planet Basemap offerings
- Discover cutting-edge monitoring and analytics use cases that weren’t possible until now
- Simon Campbell, Senior Manager, Channel Partnerships, APAC, Planet
- Kian Kang, Regional Pre-Sales Manager, APAC, Planet
Register to the event here.