A comprehensive, participative course, providing the knowledge and tools to segment and analyze opportunity & risk within emerging hydrogen economies
The ‘hydrogen economy’ was first described 50 years ago, but failed to develop. Now hydrogen is making a comeback, with unprecedented momentum from both policymakers and industry amid a background of energy decarbonisation.
Nevertheless, given its failure in the past, current investors and business developers in the sector are strongly advised to ensure they understand the complexities and competitive environments of the hydrogen landscape. This new course combines an excellent overview of the different elements of the clean hydrogen sector with a series of critical thinking and analysis exercises which provide clear guidance on market assessment requirements, including key opportunity and risk influences.
This comprehensive course is designed for those seeking a wide-ranging, hype-free and independent perspective on the markets and supply chain activities which will (and won’t) drive demand for clean hydrogen.
Attendees will have a clearly explained, business-focused perspective on the competitive context of hydrogen across its various use cases and will also be able to separate what is actually happening in the market from the headlines and hype, and to identify the drivers and credible near-term opportunities for your business. Attendees will evaluate barriers to hydrogen within certain market segments and its competitive advantages in others, illustrated by examples from a global perspective.
- Hydrogen market segmentation and assessment
- Examining key hydrogen applications and markets
- Producing hydrogen from renewable power
- Storing and moving hydrogen
- Developing and growing hydrogen value propositions
Benefits of attending
- Gain a clear understanding of hydrogen industry technologies, terminologies & metrics
- Review the value chain from hydrogen production to end-use market demand
- Focus on the production of clean hydrogen from renewable power (‘green’ hydrogen)
- Understand the competitive playing field and the economic variables that will impact it
- Discuss the key practical delivery challenges facing clean hydrogen projects
- Learn key lessons from project examples and proposals from around the world
“The course was informative, extensive in coverage and insightful. The five sessions were able to build up a tempo very well, and I am happy that I attended the course and also endorsed it for participation by some of my other colleagues.” - PTC India
“From zero to great knowledge and full of information regarding hydrogen production. The sessions cover everything including policies around the globe, market segmentation, technical and commercial analysis of hydrogen plant.” - Tenaga Nasional Berhad
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.