The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the offshore wind industry, associations, consultants, and solution technology providers.
- The future of offshore wind in the EU: Uncovering trends that favour cost reductions in wind
- Understand what solutions are on the horizon and how they increase the responsive decisions of owners
- Redefining asset management: Alternative approaches to the traditional utility led asset management
- Expert speakers that will share only the latest and most innovative developments in the O&M industry
- O&M schedules compared: find out which approach is most cost-effective for your wind power assets.
- Advance the quality of your maintenance schedule and identify the attributes that contribute to a successful asset
- Lifting operations – the latest initiatives
- Adopting a continuous improvement culture through ought the organization
- Establishing the correct management information system
- Proactive discussion around new trends in the industry including: new technologies, clustering, repowering and logistical solutions including helicopters and service operation vessels (SOVs).
- Take a look ahead at the future of decommissioning work in the region so that you can plan ahead and prepare effectively
- Evaluate new approaches to replacing failed gearboxes more rapidly to reduce downtime without impacting on project risks
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.