The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the offshore wind industry, associations, consultants, and solution technology providers.
- The future of offshore wind in the EU: Uncovering trends that favour cost reductions in wind
- Understand what solutions are on the horizon and how they increase the responsive decisions of owners
- Redefining asset management: Alternative approaches to the traditional utility led asset management
- Expert speakers that will share only the latest and most innovative developments in the O&M industry
- O&M schedules compared: find out which approach is most cost-effective for your wind power assets.
- Advance the quality of your maintenance schedule and identify the attributes that contribute to a successful asset
- Lifting operations – the latest initiatives
- Adopting a continuous improvement culture through ought the organization
- Establishing the correct management information system
- Proactive discussion around new trends in the industry including: new technologies, clustering, repowering and logistical solutions including helicopters and service operation vessels (SOVs).
- Take a look ahead at the future of decommissioning work in the region so that you can plan ahead and prepare effectively
- Evaluate new approaches to replacing failed gearboxes more rapidly to reduce downtime without impacting on project risks