Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- describe the purpose of an environmental management system
- understanding the requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- be able to plan for appropriate environmental aspects evaluation, impact and risk control
- plan and conduct an audit
- report the audit
- undertake audit follow-up activities
This 2-Day course comprises of a combination of lectures, case studies and workshops, this course is designed to provide access to as much practical and “hands-on” experience of actual Environmental Management System (EMS) internal audit issues as possible.
This course is designed for
- Managers / executives / personnel who are involved in organizing and conducting ISO 14001:2004 internal audits
- Personnel who are involved in the implementation and maintenance of EMS according to ISO 14001:2004 Standard or those who wish to know more about the standard and its requirements.