Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to
- describe the purpose of an environmental management system
- understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- be able to plan for appropriate environmental aspects evaluation, impact and risk control
This 1-Day course comprises of lectures and workshops designed to provide delegates with a good understanding on the requirements of the ISO 14001:2004 standard.
This course is designed for
- Professional / personnel who are likely or currently involved in implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System to meet the ISO 14001:2004 Standard.
- Personnel who wish to know more about the standard and its requirements.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.