ESG Technology enables companies to improve their ESG disclosure and produce high-quality reports for stakeholders. As technology improves and the space evolves, how can Sustainability Consultants partner with their clients to stay on top of market needs?
In this webinar, we will look at:
• The challenges and opportunities of ESG technology
• How regulators and policymakers are shaping the ESG landscape
• Industry best practices from Sustainability experts and ESG technology users
• The future of the role of the Sustainability Consultant
- Dael Wilson, Chief Revenue Officer, ESGTech
- Catherine Bell, Principal, Sustainability, BDO
- Jaclyn Seow, Director and Head of ESG and Impact, Openspace
- Michael Thornton, Founder and CEO, Carbon Analytics
Moderated by: Christina Lee, Founder and CEO, Global Green Connect
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.