On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
Understand the ISO 50001:2011 standard
Understand key energy issues
Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
Successfully execute an energy management systems audit
Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
Communicate your report to a client
Completion of secondary education & an understanding of report writing is desirable.
All delegates must have passed an IRCA approved five-day auditor/lead auditor course for any management system ( such as QMS, EMS, etc)
- Energy Issues
- Energy Management Systems overview.
- What to look for in Policy and Planning.
- What to look for in Implementation and Operation.
- A brief on national energy laws.
- Accreditation Issues.
- Audit techniques.
- Practical exercises and feedback.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.