How are leading companies investing in communities to create real value for their business and for communities? What is the difference between corporate philanthropy and community investment? How can social innovation help your business succeed in a fast changing world? How can you engage your employees in the process? What skills does your business need to engage responsibly with poorer communities in the region. What are the opportunities? What are the risks? How can you measure your interventions to better understand the community and business benefits? This interactive and participatory workshop will not only provide answers to the above, but it will also equip you with the ability to develop and improve your projects, engage various stakeholders and identify opportunities in untapped markets. Case studies and practical exercises will be used throughout the course to help you develop a new skill set.
• Learn about best practice in companies’ contributions to poverty alleviation
• Identify opportunities and partnerships which make sense for your company
• Engage community stakeholders
• Understand how employee volunteering can play a role
• Learn how to measure inputs, outputs and impact
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.