E-Mobility is more than established as a crucial solution to cope with the mobility sector challenges arising from climate change, global warming and the need for decarbonisation. There is a considerable increase of electric and hybrid cars in the portfolio of automotive producers; regulators demand and support the expansion of E-Mobility through regulatory frameworks and incentive schemes.
Thus, E-Mobility offers a more than substantial contribution to decarbonisation. The buzz words ‘Vehicle-to-grid’ and ‘grid-to-vehicle’ indicate that new business models are emerging and E-Mobility might become a crucial part of a more flexible integrated energy system in the future. Moreover, the transformation of the energy and the mobility sector – Energiewende and Verkehrswende – evolve into a joint project and sector-coupling becomes more than a catchword.
This webinar illustrates this new role of E-Mobility from the different viewpoints of the automotive industry, energy providers and key stakeholders in the energy policy debate.
This webinar, held ahead of the 8th Sustainable Innovation Forum on 13 & 14 November 2017 that takes place alongside COP23 in Bonn, gathers E-mobility sought-after experts to discuss how electric and hybrid cars can support achieving the Paris Agreement goals.
- Dr. Thomas Becker, Vice President of Government Affairs, BMW Group
- Christian Hochfeld, Managing Director, Agora Verkehrswende
- Dean Taylor, Principal Advisor, Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Melina Diamantopoulou, Head of Production, Climate Action
- Get the experts’ views on the most recent updates in the E-Mobility sector
- Understand the challenges and opportunities the electric and hybrid cards offer
- Discover how E-Mobility can significantly support achieving the Paris Agreement goals
- Overview of how can E-Mobility contribute to network stability and storage
Who should attend:
- Local and national transport policy makers
- City planners
- EV manufacturers and technology developers
- Transportation solution technology developers
- Smart grid and storage solution providers
- Transportation policy think tanks
- Industry associations
And anyone interesting in finding out more about the E-mobility sector.