Integrated Reporting: Communicating your value creation story to investors
- • How does integrated thinking foster better performance for investors and society?
- • How do companies get started on the path to integrated thinking and reporting - some practical tips and case studies
- • What are the information needs of investors in a world where value creation is impacted by intangibles, climate change and sustainable development?
- • What is the evidence that integrated reporting leads to stronger performance and better outcomes for business and society?
- • How can companies break down internal silos to gain access to the information needed to support integrated thinking and reporting?
- • What is the business case for integrated reporting and how can you communicate this to internal stakeholders as well as your investors?
Jonathan Labrey, Chief Strategy Officer, International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
Paul W Chan, President, Malaysian Alliance of Corporate Directors (MACD)
Prof. Dr. Guler Aras, Founding Chair, Integrated Reporting Network Turkey
There are limited seats to attend this workshop which is part of the Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit 2019. For more information, kindly visit https://csrworks.com/summit/agenda/
Registration: To learn more about the workshop or to register, email to email@example.com