The course aims to provide a structured training to impart knowledge of effective Integrated Management System – ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational, Health & Safety) internal audit, which serves as a valuable management tool. For any organization that wants to manage its integrated management system effectively and meet requirements set out in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001, this course will enable them to use the internal audit approach to fine-tune their integrated management system.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will:
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Understand customer focus and continual improvement
- Understand environmental aspects and impacts
- Be able to perform hazard identification, risk assessment and determining control
- Be able to determine the options for legal and other requirements updates
- Be able to plan, prepare and execute integrated management system internal audit effectively
- Know the means of getting objective evidence
- Develop the skills of evaluating significance of audit findings and developing appropriate corrective/preventive measures
- Managers, Executives, Supervisors and those who are involved in implementation and maintenance of the QEHS Integrated Management System.
- Personnel who wish to know more about the quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management systems in accordance to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards and their requirements.