- Is becoming a Unicorn still an achievable entrepreneur’s dream?
- What are the challenges involved in commercialising deep tech?
- Cybersecurity, Nanomaterials, Graphene – What are the latest tech trends?
- How has NUS’ BLOCK71 played an instrumental role in shaping Singapore’s entrepreneurial ecosystem?
- How can Singapore move forward in technology, innovation and enterprise?
These exciting topics and more will be discussed at InnovFest, the official start-up event of Asia Tech x Singapore! Organised by NUS Enterprise, the entrepreneurial arm of the National University of Singapore (NUS), in partnership with Informa Tech, InnovFest is the tech innovation conference in Asia that brings together exciting new technologies and ideas, as well as unites the regional and international start-up ecosystem. InnovFest is the place for tech start-ups to gain exclusive access to curated investors and the enterprise marketplace.
InnovFest has been organised by NUS Enterprise since 2006 as its flagship tech innovation event. For the first time, InnovFest will be held as a virtual event from 14 to 16 July 2021. Some 20,000-30,000 participants are expected to attend, comprising innovators, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists/ business angels, industry experts, tech thought leaders, IP/ tech transfer professionals and start-up policy makers. Discover the latest on dynamic technologies and novel innovations, by joining us across the three days.
Check out latest updates to the full agenda of InnovFest here. You are invited to attend InnovFest, which will be held from 14-16 July 2021. Registration for all participants is free and you can sign up here