ICI Global Asset Management Asia Forum will bring together a range of expert panellists representing different stakeholders of the funds industry to discuss key trends shaping the future of the asset management industry for Asia. While the asset management industry in Asia Pacific has been charting an impressive growth trajectory, how can the industry plan ahead to navigate uncertainty and seize the best opportunities:
- How could asset managers navigate the headwinds ahead as political and economic developments continue to roil markets?
- How will the diversity of views on ESG investing in the US impact global trends on sustainable finance?
- What does the net-zero transition look like in Asia? What are the opportunities and challenges ahead?
- How has technology transformed the distribution landscape in Asia? How are asset managers responding to this trend and what are the next horizons?
- How are investors approaching digital assets? How have investor preferences in digital assets and crypto offerings shifted?
Be part of the conversation at this in-person forum and hear from our speakers such as Commissioner Mark Uyeda from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and Dan Watkins, Chief Executive Officer of Asia Pacific, J.P. Morgan Asset Management, among others, as they share their insights on the last trends and developments in asset management in Asia. Registration for the forum is now open and interested participants can purchase a ticket here.
Date: 30 November 2022
Time: 1:00 – 7:00 pm (SGT)
Venue: Fairmont, 80 Bras Basah Road, Singapore 189560