Join us on 20 September at the Hilton London Tower Bridge for the second edition of Wood Mackenzie’s Hydrogen Conference. This is your opportunity to meet hydrogen industry leaders, gain insight into project developments and forge new partnerships. You can engage in powerful conversation with Wood Mackenzie’s hydrogen research analysts as well as industry thought leaders to explore the key drivers and challenges of deploying low-carbon hydrogen.
The 2023 conference themes include:
• Building a global low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia market this decade and beyond
• Delivering low-carbon hydrogen projects: costs, financing, bankability, and risks
• The existing ammonia market and the challenges to decarbonisation
• The importance of policy mandates and incentives in shaping the low-carbon hydrogen landscape
• Scaling green hydrogen: navigating the rules, costs and applications
• Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage (CCUS) and blue hydrogen – can one succeed without the other?