Take your report to the next level
GRI is pleased to deliver a series of Knowledge Webinars on Sustainability Reporting supported by SGX. We have specially curated this series of webinars to help you advance your Sustainability Reporting and accelerate your Sustainability journey.
GRI provides the world’s most widely used standards for sustainability reporting and disclosure. GRI works with a growing community of companies doing reporting in over 100 countries to increase the value of sustainability reporting. Over 90 per cent of SGX issuers used GRI standards to disclose their sustainability performance in 2018.
Each year is an opportunity to improve your sustainability performance and transparency through reporting. So please join us along with expert sustainability leaders as they share their unique insights and learnings.
- The SDGs & how businesses are engaging
- Current SDG Reporting Trends
- Reporting on SDGs to Drive Action
- Integrating the SDGs into Reporting from Theory to Practice
- Making Global Goals local business: Progress in SDG Reporting
- Incorporating the SDGs into Sustainability Reporting
- Closing Remarks
- Allinnettes Adigue, Incoming Regional Head, ASEAN Hub, GRI
- Andrew Chan, Consulting Leader, PwC Malaysia
- Jackson Chia, Chief Sustainability Officer, ComfortDelGro
- Michele Lemmens, Regional Head, ASEAN Hub, GRI
- Dr. Darian McBain, Global Director, Corporate Affairs and Sustainability, Thai Union
- Redha Shukor, Director Operations Consulting Lead, PwC Malaysia
- Registration fee: EUR 30/SGD 50*
Would you rather join the entire GRI Knowledge Series (5 webinars in total) at a discounted rate of EUR 125/SGD 200, please register here.
Note: While relevant to all reporters this series is targeted at organisations in Asia.
* GRI is a foundation registered in the Netherlands and organizer of this webinar. Fees are charged in EUR. No VAT will be charged on registration fees for participant based outside the EU. For participants based in the EU: VAT will be added to your registration if you are based in the Netherlands or if you don’t enter a valid VAT registration number.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.