The GRI Expert Series shines a spotlight on key organizational executives to discuss their important roles, as well as recent trends and developments in their respective professions that relate to successfully driving their companies towards sustainable business growth while at the same time contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals.
In this 4th session, we will discuss the important role of human resource (HR) management in integrating sustainability in corporate strategies, building sustainability knowledge and skills among employees, and creating a culture of sustainability across the organization.
- Elaine Cohen, Managing Director, Beyond Business
- Maya Juwita, Executive Director
- Thomas Ng, Founder and CEO, Genashtim
- 4th speaker to be confirmed
- The registration fee for this webinar is EUR 30/SGD 50*
* GRI is a foundation registered in the Netherlands and the organizer of this webinar. Fees are charged in EUR. No VAT will be charged on registration fees for participants based outside the EU. For participants based in the EU, Dutch VAT (21%) will be added to your registration. Request for a refund of Dutch VAT for enterprises can be checked with the tax authorities of the EU country in which you are established.
For any questions about the GRI Expert Series, please contact Allinnettes Adigue at email@example.com.
We look forward to connecting with you online!
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.