Covid-19 has tested the operational resilience of companies and exposed their strategic vulnerabilities to quickly respond to a crisis. In the wake of Covid-19, companies are simultaneously confronted with persistent and emerging global risks of extreme weather events due to climate change, economic recession, and biodiversity collapse. Amidst these vulnerable, uncertain, and complex times, stakeholders are demanding sustainable and responsible action from businesses. In addition, the private sector is expected to play a crucial role in the achievement of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
Sustainable leadership is imperative in addressing immediate risks while taking cognizance of longer-term strategic priorities and transforming organizations sustainable and resilient to future shocks. Sustainable leaders understand the role that their companies play in a larger context. They look beyond immediate, short-term gains and set strategies and deliver results that meet the triple bottom line of social, environmental and financial performance.
With our distinguished line up of guest speakers, this webinar shall address the following questions:
- What shapes a CEO’s thinking on sustainability?
- What are the leadership values, competencies and behaviors needed from CEOs to create and maintain a sustainable organization?
- What are the barriers confronting CEOs in driving corporate sustainability?
- What do CEOs need to create a truly sustainable business?
Joining us on the third session of our Expert Series are:
- Dr. Pakorn Peetathawatchai, President, The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Jurgen Coppens, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy ASEAN
- Jareeporn Jarukornsakul, Chairman and Group CEO, WHA Corporation PCL.
- John Ng, CEO YTL PowerSeraya Singapore
- TG Limcaoco, CEO Bank of the Philippine Islands
The discussion will be moderated by Asthildur Hjaltadottir, Chief Regional Officer of the Global Reporting Initiative
- The registration fee for this webinar is EUR 30/SGD 50*
- You can register for the full GRI Expert Series at a discounted rate (get 7 webinars, for the price of 5!) on https://griexpertseries.eventbrite.com.
* GRI is a foundation registered in the Netherlands and the organizer of this webinar. Fees are charged in EUR. No VAT will be charged on registration fees for participants based outside the EU. For participants based in the EU, Dutch VAT (21%) will be added to your registration. Request for a refund of Dutch VAT for enterprises can be checked with the tax authorities of the EU country in which you are established.
For any questions about the GRI Expert Series, please contact Allinnettes Adigue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting with you online!