Sustainable leadership is imperative in addressing immediate risks while taking cognizance of longer-term strategic priorities and transforming organizations to be sustainable and resilient to future shocks. Sustainable leaders understand the role that their companies play in a larger context. They look beyond immediate, short-term gains and set strategies and deliver results that meet the triple bottom line of social, environmental and financial performance.
The role of the Chief Financial Officer is no longer confined to reconciling the financial balance sheets and crunching revenues, earnings, budget, and the like. Beyond financial performance, CFOs also holds an increasing responsibility for environmental, social and economic impacts.
According to Sanda Ojiambo, the CEO and executive director of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact Network, CFOs can have a “transformative impact” by “leveraging how corporate finance and investment is positioned to drive forward both a strong and sustainable business.” Armed with their extensive financial expertise, CFOs are in the most strategic position to instill a financial approach in setting strategy and direction in all organizational activities – including sustainability.
With our distinguished line up of guest speakers, this webinar will discuss why the CFO’s role is critical in driving corporate sustainability and explore the perspectives, skills, tools and roles needed by a sustainable CFO.
- Jessica Fries, Executive Chair, A4S
- Brian Ho, Partner, Climate and Sustainability Assurance Leader, Asia Pacific and Southeast Asia, Deloitte
- Kevin Monteiro, Executive Director & Chief Financial Officer, JAPFA
- The registration fee for this webinar is EUR 30/SGD 50*
* GRI is a foundation registered in the Netherlands and the organizer of this webinar. Fees are charged in EUR. No VAT will be charged on registration fees for participants based outside the EU. For participants based in the EU, Dutch VAT (21%) will be added to your registration. Request for a refund of Dutch VAT for enterprises can be checked with the tax authorities of the EU country in which you are established.
For any questions about the GRI Expert Series, please contact Allinnettes Adigue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting with you online!
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.