The GRESB-APREA Green Real Estate Financing & Investing Seminar will examine real estate opportunities in the context of green finance and investment strategies and will provide information on:
- ESG integration, impact investing, and their relevance to real estate;
- Green financing: how to access green capital, including green bonds and loans;
- Green building solutions and refurbishments;
- Carrots and sticks – the changing expectations and requirements of governments;
- Innovative green case studies.
2.00pm - Opening Remarks - APREA
2.05pm - Green Investing and Financing Trends - GRESB
2.30pm - Green Finance Opportunities - Carbon Care Asia
2.55pm - Green Carrots & Sticks - Baker McKenzie
3.15pm - Networking break
3.35pm - Green Case Studies - Swire Properties and New World Development
4.15pm - Panel Discussion and Q&A;
5.00pm - Wrap-up and Networking Drinks
Registration starts at 1:30pm and the event is followed by networking and drinks.
Sacha van Tuijn