The GRESB-APREA Green Real Estate Financing & Investing Seminar will examine real estate opportunities in the context of green finance and investment strategies and will provide information on:
- ESG integration, impact investing, and their relevance to real estate;
- Green financing: how to access green capital, including green bonds and loans;
- Green building solutions and refurbishments;
- Carrots and sticks – the changing expectations and requirements of governments;
- Innovative green case studies.
2.00pm - Opening Remarks - APREA
2.05pm - Green Investing and Financing Trends - GRESB
2.30pm - Green Finance Opportunities - Carbon Care Asia
2.55pm - Green Carrots & Sticks - Baker McKenzie
3.15pm - Networking break
3.35pm - Green Case Studies - Swire Properties and New World Development
4.15pm - Panel Discussion and Q&A;
5.00pm - Wrap-up and Networking Drinks
Registration starts at 1:30pm and the event is followed by networking and drinks.
This event is hosted and sponsored by Baker McKenzie and is supported by the PRI Asia, the Hong Kong Green Building Council and the World Green Building Council Asia Pacific Network.
Sacha van Tuijn
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.