The Green Property Summit is New Zealand’s foremost green building event. Now in its third year, the successful partnership between Property Council New Zealand and the New Zealand Green Building Council delivers valuable green building information and education to the NZ property industry.
Summit 2011 brings national and international key players in the green building movement to Auckland - offering your organisation a unique opportunity to gain insight into cutting edge green property initiatives.
Fresh thinking on green building
Join us on 24 March and hear about one of the world’s most exciting green retrofits from keynote speaker and owner of the Empire State Building, Anthony Malkin of Malkin Holdings.
Learn about the latest green building news from World Green Building Council CEO Jane Henley and hear from Australian academic and energy economics expert Dr Ben McNeil on how to take advantage of the ‘clean, industrial revolution’.
Take a tour of exciting green property and urban development projects at home and abroad, with sessions on:
- The future office: Melbourne’s carbon-neutral Pixel Building with a perfect Green Star score
- Sustainable Sydney 2030: how urban planning is responding to environmental challenges; the Frasers Broadway precinct
- The business case for green building in New Zealand; and post occupancy experiences
Early bird special prices valid until 18 February 2011:
- NZGBC members: $575 plus gst
- Non-members: $775 plus gst