Wood Mackenzie’s new global conference Gas, LNG and the Future of Energy will explore how the gas and LNG industry can thrive through the energy transition.
Join us from 14-15 November at the Hilton London Tower Bridge for conversations with the CEOs of E.ON Energy Markets and TotalEnergies. You will also hear from a range of speakers from across the gas and LNG value chain, including Allianz Capital Partners, bp, CoolCo, Cheniere, Citi Group, Engie, Eni, Equinor, ExxonMobil, Kosmos Energy, MUFG, Vitol and many more.
Topic highlights include:
• The future of gas and LNG in Europe
• The future of Asian LNG demand and contracting
• US infrastructure development and pricing implications for Henry Hub and global gas markets
• Exploring trends impacting the global LNG shipping industry
• Trading, pricing and hub development
• Financing gas and LNG projects