LIVE ONLINE COURSE OVER 8 SESSIONS
Commences: 11 - 25 May 2022 (12 – 3pm GMT+0)
Banking is undergoing a transformation from being based in physical branches to using information technology (IT) and big data, together with highly specialised human capital. The value proposition of Fintech is to make complex processes easy, provide guidance and automation to fulfil heavy compliance burdens as benefit from a great richness in data. Your organisation has any means to commercialise the rewards of FinTech and artificial decision-making.
You will learn how FinTech and AI can help you work more effectively and have a greater impact on your business. Understand the strategic implications of FinTech and AI on the financial industry, where technology offers competitive advantages and how cross-industry digital value chains can improve existing business models. Regardless of your role this course will teach you the business requirements on digital technology in financial services, giving you the confidence to lead meaningful conversations across your business.
- An introduction to FinTech and AI
- The fundamentals of AI in FinTech
- Open banking / PSD2
- FinTech and AI in retail banking and wealth management
- FinTech and Sustainable Finance
- Regulatory aspects of FinTech
- Ethics and AI for Financial Services applications
Benefits of attending
- Identify the right cases for digital technologies in the financial services
- Apply basic artificial intelligence concepts in a banking context
- Use Open Banking to create new business models
- Apply FinTech concepts in the area of Green Finance and ESG risk management
- Employ cryptocurrencies just as any other currency
- Analyse and understand the implications from a regulatory perspective
- Act ethically and be compliant with data privacy rules
Live online course - How it works
The structure of our virtual learning programme is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 8 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
To register/enquire, please contact:
Infocus International Group
Tel: +65 6325 0210 | Email: reanne[at]infocusinternational.com