The increasing global production and use of plastics have led to plastic pollution becoming a major global environmental and health concern. Plastic waste accumulates on land and in the oceans, causing serious impacts on wildlife, ecosystems and human health.
A growing number of countries and regions have adopted plastic restriction measures, including banning single-use plastic products and promoting plastic recovery and recycling.
This European Sustainable Plastics Summit aims to promote communication and cooperation between different stakeholders in the plastics industry, discussing on the trending topics about bioplastics, recycled plastics, brand’s efforts on plastic low-carbon circularity. advanced mechanical and chemical recycling technologies, plastic waste to fuel, and so on, to drive socially & environmentally responsible production, consumption, and disposal of plastics and accelerate the development of sustainability and circular economy.
- 16+ industry-leading enterprise intelligence sharing;
- 150+ Professional Delegates from Top 2000 Companies;
- On-site communication with industry leaders and leading enterprises;
- Partial Topics
- Role and Potential of Bioplastics in a Low-carbon Circular Economy;
- Bio-based Plastics for a Sustainable Future;
- Advanced Plastics Additives Escort the Journey to Environmental Sustainability;
- Automotive Supply Chain Sustainability and Decarbonisation: Demands on Sustainable Plastic Material and Its Application;
- Bioplastics Certification - Guiding a Clearer Path to Bioplastics Application;
- Panel Discussion: How Plastics and Its Related Companies Can Make Joint Efforts to Promote a Low-Carbon, Sustainable Transition in Plastics;
- Automation Helps with Increased Efficiency and Sustainability for Plastic Production Process;
- Embracing Bioplastics in Packaging;
- Developing Bioplastics to Reduce the Environmental Impact;
- Creating Comfortable and Healthy Children’s Products with Bioplastics;
We sincerely invite industry associations, consulting firms, oil an gas, chemical, plastic manufacturing, certification, automotive, packaging, consumer goods, medical, building and construction, recycling and waste management, machinery and equipment, smart technology suppliers, process technology providers, policy and legislative units, environmental organisations and other related enterprises register and attend the conference to promote communication and cooperation between different stakeholders in the plastics industry.
If you are interested, please contact us or register using the below link.
About ECV International
Shanghai ECV International Co., Ltd. (ECV International) is Asia’s leading organiser of high-end international events of all sizes with 100+ experts in industry research, event planning and management. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality and personalised service for each and every event. Based in Shanghai, our business scope reaches out the globe.
Every year, we host regularly more than 60 high-level online and in-person international conferences in China, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, France, Germany and other countries, attracting 6,000+ attendees from across the world— including senior management of established players, to first-time entrepreneurs of start-ups, to technical KOLs. The topics of these events are highly diversified, including automotive, energy, manufacturing, textiles and shoes, digital marketing, retail, carbon neutrality, sustainability, supply chains, metals, finance, HR, healthcare and other sectors.
For over a decade, we’ve got ample experience of organizing more than 600 events with industry influence via unique industrial insights and excellent key account management, with the cumulative number of attendees exceeding 80,000 and the most of the Fortune 2,000 companies served. Our mission is to present the cutting-edge and high-quality content, build a valuable networking platform for corporate executives, and help decision makers create value and pursue excellence.