Under the accelerating transition to smart electrification and energy efficiency in the automobile industry, and with the commitment to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050 in Europe, EV thermal management is embracing many new opportunities and needs to overcome more complicated challenges.
Driving at ultra-low temperatures without range anxiety and preventing batteries’ thermal runaway require higher thermal performance and more advanced technologies. Passengers are also paying increasing attention to improved & customised cabin comfort and a much longer driving range with less charging time.
The EU has launched new regulations to strengthen the supervision of cars’ energy efficiency, life-cycle safety and carbon reduction. EV thermal management professionals are extremely important to provide safe, comfortable, energy saving, green, low-carbon, cost-effective driving experience with ultra-high range for passengers in a new era.
The summit will fully discuss emerging trends and pioneer technologies of integrated and efficient thermal management systems under net zero and sustainability goals within Europe.
We will invite 17+ leading keynote speakers, and 200+ top industry experts, and organize a panel discussion to provide insightful cases sharing and face-to-face Q&A networking opportunities for you to get comprehensive info about EU E-Mobility thermal management new policies explanation, innovative integrated systems modules and optimised architecture design, CO2 heat pumps and New-Gen HVAC systems, long driving at high and ultra-low temperatures, batteries thermal safety, heating & cooling technologies, smart climate control systems, high-power charging, alternative refrigerants, SiC chips, and thermal materials, etc.
Participants will fully exchange successful sustainable and decarbonised practices to co-develop integrated and smart EV thermal management technologies for a net-zero future.
- European EV Thermal Management Trends Analysis, Legislation and Insights
- Integrated Thermal Management Systems Architecture Optimisation
- Automotive CO2 (R744) Heat Pumps Development at Ultra-Low Temperatures
- Low-Carbon Heating and Cooling Control System for Passenger Cabin Comfort
- CTP Batteries’ Thermal Runaway and Lithium-Ion Batteries Recycling
- 800-Volt Electrical System Architecture and Faster Charging
- AI-Driven Smart Solutions to Transform Waste Heat into Electricity
- Future Refrigerants and Different Heat Pumps Technical Paths in Europe
- 1200V Cool SiC High Power Chips for Improving EVs’ Heat Dissipation
- All-Solid-State Batteries Technology Development
- Advanced HVAC Units and Improved Engine Cooling Efficiency Modules
- Immersive Battery Cooling System
The 2nd European EV Thermal Management Summit 2024 is looking forward to your arrival.
If you are interested in participating in the summit, you can visit our official website or email us.
About the organiser
ECV International is a leading organiser of high-end international events of all sizes with 100+ experts on industry research, event planning and management. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality and personalised service for each and every event.
Our business scope reaches out to the globe. Every year, we host regularly more than 60 high-level online and in-person international conferences in Singapore, Vietnam, China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, France, Germany and other countries, attracting 6,000+ attendees from across the world including senior management of established players, to first-time entrepreneurs of start-ups, to technical KOLs.
Our mission is to present the cutting-edge and high-quality content, build a valuable networking platform for corporate executives, and help decision-makers create value and pursue excellence.