Following the success of the 1st and 2nd event editions, ACI’s European Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit will be taking place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on 3rd – 4th June 2020.
The discussion this year will focus around the key issues currently facing the electric vehicle batteries market, such as scaling up the industry over the coming years and the challenges this presents. The roadblocks along the supply chain, infrastructure and the technology needed to implement the solutions.
The two day event will bring together industry leaders from major car manufacturers, off high road vehicle manufacturers & battery producers. They will share their knowledge and experience with the latest technology developments.
Also joining the summit will be policy makers from regulatory bodies, NGO’s, market & energy consultants and analysts. You will also meet providers of key solutions such as components, materials and charging infrastructure. Don’t miss out on this excellent networking opportunity.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alex Maschka, Non Executive Director, Leclanché SA
- Swarna Ramanathan, Associate Partner, McKinsey and Company
- Kai-Uwe Wollenhaupt, President, Svolt Europe & Vice-President, Svolt Energy Technology Co. (SVOLT)
- Christelle Verstraeten, Senior Director European Policy, ChargePoint
- Giordano Mettus, Head of Human Resources, Contemporary Amperex Technology Ltd (CATL)
- Meg Wang, Chief EV battery system Engineer/ Director for RESS and Charger System, Shanghai Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Jesus Lugaro, Engineering Manager, Nissan Corporation
- Rafal Biszcz, Leader of Defect Engineering, LG Chem
- Rahima Yakoob, Senior Technical Project Manager, Daimler AG
- Hakeem Dairo, Advanced Battery Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover
- Andreas Pfrang, Scientist, Directorate of Energy, Transport & Climate, European Commission – Joint Research Centre
- Mateusz Kuczmierczyk, Head of Production Engineering, BMZ Group
- Eric Lind, Chief Commercial Officer, Lithium Werks B.V.
- Robert Stanek, Partner & Board Member, Global Advisor E-mobility, P3 Group
- Harrison Mitchell, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, RCS Global Group
- Oscar Miguel Crespo, Director, CIDETEC Energy Storage
- Matthijs Kok, Project Manager- Electrical Transport & Charging Infrastructure, Municipality of Utrecht
- Gordon Anderson, Senior Manager – Powertrain, E-go MOOVE
- Maurice Van Giezen, Director, Cleantron Cleantech Batteries
- Pawel Swoboda, Battery Expert & Business Development Manager (Independent)
- Alana Zulke, Senior Research Scientist, Energy Lancaster
- Henry Lo, Director, Autonomous AI Ltd
Agenda here: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/ebae3-mkt-agenda/
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.