Forum on enterprise risk management, environmental, social and governance (ESG) reporting and assurance. Attendees will learn more about:
- how ESG risks and opportunities can be managed and integrated into business strategy
- the latest trends and developments in the sustainability reporting world
- implementation of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosure recommendations
- the use of judgement and materiality in reporting to meet investor needs
- the role of internal controls and assurance improving the quality of ESG information for decision-making
Mr Tan Boon Gin, CEO Singapore Exchange Regulation
Dr Rodney Irwin, Managing Director, Redefining Value, WBCSD
Mr Mario Abela, Mr Andy Beanland and Ms Lois Guthrie, WBCSD
Full event detail to download at www.bcsd.org.sg
Event provided to you by the Redefining Value team from the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD).
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.