A business-focused assessment of energy storage opportunities, competing solutions and project delivery essentials
Energy storage differs from other energy technologies in the breadth and complexity of its addressable market and revenue opportunities. While naturally focusing on battery storage, we also cover the variety of competing storage technologies and describe the wide variety of problems energy storage seeks to solve, at a wide range of deployment sizes and timescales, including key issues around practical project delivery.
Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of why and where storage markets are growing, what could limit this growth and what the future trends will be. So, if you are thinking of investing in or developing an energy storage business case, this course provides your essential grounding in the core issues.
- Battery storage
- Utility-scale applications for power system optimisation
- Decentralisation (energy storage at the network edge)
- Long-duration and alternative storage solutions
Benefits of attending
- Gain a clear understanding of energy storage market opportunities & deployment considerations
- A core focus on batteries, including clear explanations of the technologies and performance considerations (in language accessible to non-technical people)
- Discuss the key project delivery issues for battery storage projects
- Review up-to-date examples from around the world and the lessons from them
- Understand the competitive playing field and the economic variables that impact energy storage business cases
- Stay ahead of trends and emerging solutions, including growth opportunities for longer-duration storage solutions
“You provide an excellent course. I will without a doubt recommend it to anyone interested in the interplay between energy storage systems, electricity networks and energy markets, policies, procurement and regulations. Trainer’s knowledge and group interaction makes the course not only highly informative, but also engaging and fun as we learn how to successfully transition to more environmentally sustainable energy systems.” - Department of Energy
“The course has given me a broader perspective and understanding of energy storage which equips me better in managing projects for development.” - SN Aboitiz Power
“Very comprehensive look into the Energy Storage industry.” - AC Energy Corporation
“The course has been informative, very practical and covers a wide range of energy storage technology. It is a good introduction to ESS.” - Tuas Power Generation
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.