Energy management is very crucial issue for the success and survival of every business. ISO 50001:2011 is the latest standard designed to help organisations to achieve energy management. This course creates complete awareness about the requirements of systems, processes and documentation in line with ISO 50001 requirements to improve energy performance. Delegates will be able to relate ISO 50001 to organisation’s energy costs and GHG (Greenhouse gases) emissions.
- Describe an Energy Management System
- Explain energy efficiency and energy performance
- Understand the requirement of ISO 50001:2011
- Prepare a plan for implementing an EnMS
- Conduct energy review; establish baseline and EnPI
- Develop and establish processes, policies, objectives and measurement requirements
- Prepare the organisation for certification
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.