Electro-mobility is dominating executive agendas. Governments in Southeast Asia see it as a cleaner and more efficient way to roll out public and private transportation so are investing time and money in next generation charging infrastructure and leveraging public-private partnerships for vehicle OEMs and technology providers.
To aid strategic conversations, senior public and private stakeholders across the value chain including government, vehicle OEMs, power and utility companies, infrastructure providers, battery and energy storage providers, and transport companies will be gathering at the inaugural Electric Vehicles Asia Summit in Singapore on 31 July-1 August 2018.
Industry leaders sharing their strategic insights on EV challenges and opportunities include:
- Dr. Mohd Azman Zainal Abidin, CEO, Malaysian Green Technology Corporation (Ministry of Energy and Green Technology)
- Franck Vitte, Managing Director, BlueSG
- Alex Mastrovito, Head of Sustainable Transport, Scania
- Edmond Chan, Senior Systems Engineering Manager, CLP Power Hong Kong
- Vijay Sirse, CEO, Red Dot Power
- Rommel Juan, President, Electric Vehicles Association of the Philippines
- Pang Mei Yee, Vice President, Innovation, Solutions Delivery and Service Management, APAC, DHL
Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://bit.ly/2LToRCV, call +65 6722 9388 or email email@example.com
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.