eLearning Course available GLOBALLY online via internet.
ISO 14064 – GREENHOUSE GAS Quantification, Reporting, Validation AND VERIFICATION Training
ISO 14064 provides industry and government with a set of tools to develop programs aimed at reducing Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions. The ISO 14064 standard comprises three parts:
- Part 1: Organization level for quantification and reporting of GHG emissions and removals;
- Part 2: Project level for quantification, monitoring and reporting of GHG emission reductions or removal enhancements;
- Part 3: Specification with guidance for the validation and verification of GHG assertions.
HRCarbon’s Carbon Professional Path Online Course covers the fundamentals of Corporate Carbon Management and provides insight and exposure on how to calculate an organizational Carbon Footprint. Topics include:
- Compiling and organizing documentation and preparing reports
- The course also provides the learning required to taking and passing the CSA Inventory Quantifier Certification exam.
Approximate number of working hours to complete: 8-20 hours
Corporate Users and Consultants – $395.00 USD
Government and NGO Employees – $316.00 USD (Contact email@example.com for discount)
Students (Enrolled in F/T education) – $237.00 USD (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discount)
Our online course is delivered using a blend of recorded PPT presentation, videos, selected reading, exercises and forum discussions.