Southeast Asia is set to play a major role in our global clean energy transition. With its policies, pilots and projects, the region is well-placed to tap into low-carbon fuels and technologies.
This session will begin with a presentation on Southeast Asia’s Green Economy 2022 report by Bain & Co and Temasek, followed by a panel discussion. The session will focus on emerging clean energy project opportunities in Southeast Asia, how investors and businesses can complement public financing to unlock these opportunities, and learnings from the clean energy transitions of Southeast Asia and other emerging regions.
- Dale Hardcastle, Partner & Director, Global Sustainability Innovation Center, Bain & Company
- Ng Lay San, Head, Carbon Management Services, Sembcorp
- Vivek Pathak, Global Head and Director, Climate Business, International Finance Corporation
- Nakul Zaveri – Partner, Co-head of Climate Investment Strategy
- (Moderator) Shari Friedman, Managing Director, Climate and Sustainability, Eurasia Group