The second edition of the Disruption in Food and Sustainability Summit (DFSS) takes place in Singapore on March 29, 2019. The focus of the summit is on raising awareness and fostering the growth of sustainable plant-based/alternative protein/clean meat and non-food (packaging) across the value chain with innovation, partnerships and technology as enablers.
DFSS is the flagship Summit of the Alliance for a Responsible Future (ARF) and is proud to be 100% plant-based!
- Andy Kusumo, Director of Science and Technology, Monde Nissin
- Jordan Sadowsky, Director of International Expansion, Impossible Foods
- Kelvin Ng, Head, Strategic Innovation, Bioprocessing Technology Institute Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
- Elaine Siu, Managing Director – Asia Pacific, Good Food Institute
- Verena Wiederkehr, International Head of Food, Industry & Retail, ProVeg International
- Rob Hulme, Head of Asia, Beanstalk Agtech
Get involved with the following discussions:
- Opportunities for Singapore to establish itself as a leader regionally and globally in Clean and Cell-Based Meat and Produce
- Green Protein, Meatless Meat and the retail dynamics with meat products
- Plant-Based and Sustainability Outlook – an APAC and European Perspective
- Best practice on implementing alternative and plant-based products and proteins in your supply chain/business
- Investment opportunities across the alternative protein and Plant-Based value chain
- The role of Innovation across the green supply chain
- Urban Farming – the key to increased Global Sustainability?
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.