The Chinese real estate sector is entering a new phase of growth. Many companies are hoping for a breakthrough: attracting international investors, gearing up to international standards, and meeting international expectations on ESG performance. Above all, this will require both corporate cultural change as well as new metrics to measure business success.
Leading experts on green finance, green buildings, ESG training and international sustainability benchmarks such as GRESB and CDP will share their insights at this seminar. The latest findings of a new research on how Asian companies can get better scores on GRESB will be revealed to the audience.
- Global sustainability challenges: tracking international investor expectations
- Research findings on ESG performance of Asian real estate companies
- GRESB 2019 standards and its new features
- Green finance and ESG: opportunities for Chinese companies
- The greenlighting of real estate and how LEED standards can play a key role
- How ESG online learning can enhance corporate sustainability performance
- Attracting international investors: how to improve GRESB and CDP scores
Senior executives from Chinese real estate companies are welcome to join this seminar. Seats are limited.