This webinar will highlight the key points of the EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and shed light on critical matters such as how to conduct supply chain due diligence in accordance with the Directive’s requirements and how to get meaningful results from suppliers using the NTINDI Enterprise platform.
We will give participants a platform walkthrough, explain the value of providing advisory and support accompanying enterprises’ supplier due diligence efforts, and finally demonstrate how we provide the selected suppliers with ongoing education and support to ensure a meaningful application of the directive, effective reporting, and subsequent audit responses.
Here are some key points to be discussed:
- Introducing the directive and its main principles
- Demystifying the mandatory concepts and principles to apply for preparation of sustainability statements under the draft CSRD
- How the EU CSRD impacts due diligence procedures and assessments
- Reporting under European Sustainability Reporting Standards and applying CSRD Concepts
- Complementing due diligence programs with internal capacity building for suppliers
- Documenting and monitoring supplier progress via the NTINDI Enterprise platform
Register here for free.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.