The high technology sectors in both industrial and commercial areas in Singapore houses several cleanrooms, these have become essential in the production and manufacturing process. The essential concepts and understanding of cleanroom technology is gaining importance as professionals are tasked to maintain and operate these cleanrooms. Within this 2 days’ workshop, examples of cleanroom applications include the manufacture of integrated circuits, electronic components, precision and mechanical assembles, info-communication technology, medical field, pharmaceuticals and bio-chemicals industry and others. This course aims to help energy managers optimise the energy usage for a cleanroom.
Upon completion of this course, the participants should be able to develop good understanding of:
- Cleanroom Basics
- Applications and Classifications of Cleanrooms
- Basic design of cleanrooms within different sectors and industries
- Air conditioning, air change rates and mechanical ventilation requirement for cleanrooms
- Standards for the cleanrooms design and operation
- Application of demand ventilation control
- Cost benefit analysis of energy retrofit projects and projection
- Energy Managers
- Facility Managers
Agnes Seah / Tom Chua
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.