CIMB Group’s flagship sustainability event, The Cooler Earth Sustainability Summit is back.
Following our successful inaugural event last year, this year’s theme, Recovery, Resilience and Responsibility, is shaped by the disruption that the current pandemic has made in all facets of our lives. We want to ensure that together we recover better, and continue to embed resilience and responsibility in all we do.
Held across 8-weeks from 8th Sep – 31st Oct 2020, the Summit consists of a mix of online webinars, masterclasses and in-person experiential events across Asean.
A wide range of sustainability topics will be discussed, including ESG/sustainable financing, board leadership, resilient communities, circular economy and careers in sustainability.
The Summit will offer insights into sustainability issues and trends, as well as practical guidance.
- Gain insights from over 50 sustainability thought leaders, including John Elkington, author of Triple Bottom Line and Marco Lambertini, Director General of WWF International
- Sign up for Masterclasses to learn about current sustainability practices and tools for businesses
- Learn to do your part through various speciality webinars to create a better future for all
- Attend one of over a dozen experiential events happening across CIMB’s regional locations
- Join the TCE 2020 Challenge and win great prizes along the way
Visit https://coolerearth.cimb.com/ for full summit agenda and to register for free.
The Cooler Earth Team