In February 2021, the China State Council released the Guideline to Accelerate the Development of a Green and Low-carbon Cycle Economic Development System. In the guideline, it is specifically required to comprehensively implement the green economy development systems composed of green planning, green design, green investment, green construction, green production, green circulation, green living, and green consumption in the whole process.
In this way, the economic development can be based on efficient use of resources, strict protection of the ecological environment, and effective control of greenhouse gas emissions to ensure achieving the goals of “reaching to peak of carbon dioxide emission” and ” carbon neutrality”.
Supply chain carbon neutrality is an important means to achieve the “dual carbon” goal. This summit will focus on practical cases of carbon neutrality in the supply chain, the application of low-carbon digital technology, carbon-neutral procurement, zero-carbon factories, green delivery, and other hot topics, to discuss the trend and best practices of carbon neutrality in the supply chain with industry supply chain carbon neutral experts, helping enterprises to develop green and achieve a balance between ecology and benefits.
- Development Trend of China Supply Chain Carbon Neutrality
- End to End “Zero Carbon” Supply Chain Management
- Digital Supply Chain Program Helps Companies to Reduce Carbon Footprints
- Decarbonisation of Supply Chain in Auto Industry
- AI Enables Supply Chain to Achieve the Carbon Neutral Goal
- Workshop Automation Helps Achieving Zero-carbon Plant
- Sustainable Development and Emission Reduction of Logistics
- Recyclable Packaging Solutions Empower Green Delivery
- ESG and Supply Chain Carbon Neutrality
- Panel Discussion: How to Achieve Sustainable and High-speed Performance Growth with High Profit while
- Satisfy the Development Requirements of Supply Chain Carbon Neutrality?
ECV International is a leading organiser and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. We hold around 80 high-end summits every year which are involved in the fields of automotive, retail, textile, footwear, cybersecurity, hi-tech industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialised organisations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, Alibaba, Siemens, Microsoft, Huawei, VF Corporation, MSD, Fireeye, etc.
Our mission is to help our clients seize the development opportunity, meet current business challenges, and achieve sustainable development on a global scale through our professional services, and then, to further affect industry patterns and lead industry future.