“If everyone in the world lived like an average Australian we’d need 4.8 planets to support us.” GFN (2011 data)
- Can cities survive without cement, coal and oil?
- Are biofuels sustainable?
- Can I harness the power of my dancing?
- Is cheese better than chicken?
- Do leaky building have lower energy?
This interactive workshop based on the One Planet Living principles will guide you through the steps that will significantly reduce our environmental impact both in terms of our personal lives and building design.
Test your own impact here and come along to discuss it.
Date: Wednesday 23 September 2015
Venue: Cundall, Level 1, 48 Alfred Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061 Australia
This seminar will earn one GBCA CPD point.
See how Cundall is celebrating World Green Building Week across the world.