Proudly introducing the highly successful Certified Carbon Strategy Practitioner Training in the Middle East!
- Gain advanced knowledge and create effective Carbon Footprint strategies
- Learn how you can create an environmental friendly product
- Develop a Carbon Footprint Strategy as part of your overall Strategy
- Adopt innovative and cost- effective ways to limit the effects of climate change
- Be able to apply Carbon Footprint Strategy at your organization or product
- Maintain high levels of confidence among stakeholders
- Learn how to use green marketing and avoid greenwashing
- Add value to your career and have a successful development in your organization
- Become recognized as a Certified Carbon Strategy Practitioner by IEMA
- Become a Carbon Strategy expert in your organization, field or sector
- Bring added value and authenticity to your organization at strategic and operational level
- Learn how Sustainability can form a solid business case
- Explore new opportunities through a global network of experts
- Benefit from interactive exercises with a diverse pool of participants
- Apply carbon footprint strategy at your organization or product as part of the course assignment
The CS-P Certification
At the end of the training Participants have the opportunity to complete a Final Assignment towards receiving certification as Carbon Strategy Practitioners by IEMA. The globally recognised CS-P Certification and the CS-P Seal is provided to acknowledge successful completion of the training by CSE.
Upon completion of the course, trainees are able to effectively develop Carbon strategies, measure their Carbon Footprint, communicate performance through Greenhouse Gas Reports and learn more on ways they can develop and incorporate Carbon Footprint Strategy as part of their overall Sustainability Strategy.
Who should attend:
- General Managers
- HSE and Environmental Managers
- Quality Managers
- PR and Communication Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Sustainability professionals who have an understanding of environmental and climate change issues and wish to learn more on ways they can develop and incorporate Carbon Footprint Strategy as per of their overall Sustainability Strategy
Why choose a CSE Training:
Specialized, detailed and highly focused training enables participants to acquire skills and competencies according to the needs and objectives of the individual and/or organization. Tools and business frameworks which adhere to global standards assist decision making, risk management and performance measures in relation to Sustainability, CRS, Climate Change and Carbon Footprint.