Blockchain is regarded as a revolutionary and transformative technology, potentially disrupting the energy field. What are the current and future applications of blockchain in the renewable energy field? How will it impact current business models? Is it revolutionary or speculative hype?
To answer those questions, this conference will bring together developers, utilities, startups, consultants, technology leaders, investors and regulators exploring the present and future of blockchain in renewable energy.
Asia is now becoming a hotspot for blockchain-energy applications. An increasing amount of utilities are doing pilot projects, markets are being liberalized, governments are experimenting with blockchain and an ever-increasing and vibrant startup scene is gaining momentum. With a huge appetite for energy and the increasing penetration of renewable resources, Asia is set to be the perfect place for blockchain-energy applications.
Early confirmed speakers:
- Belinda Kinkead (Director Australia) from LO3 Energy.
- Power Ledger - Speaker TBD
- Giuseppe Jacobelli (Senior Analyst - Asia Utilities Research) from Bloomberg Intelligence.
- Yuan-Sheng Yu (Senior Analyst) from Lux Research.
- Sheryl Foo (Director Innovation APAC) from Vertech Capital.
… and many more to come!
- A program specifically tailored to Asian blockchain-energy applications
- Detailed insights into current-day blockchain applications from international players
- The only event that unites the region’s key stakeholders
- Taking place in the region’s blockchain and tech hub: Singapore
For more information:
Website (program, news, etc): asia.blockchain2energy.com/
Join us as we explore the potentially disruptive impacts of blockchain in the energy field!
Learn from the best and network with the rest!
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.