Bringing together the region’s leaders from across the energy and natural resources value chain
Across Asia, countries are prioritising energy security over the energy transition, leading to increased demand for oil, gas and coal and subsequently higher carbon emissions. If the energy transition in Asia is to succeed, governments, energy companies and investors need to explore new strategies such as securing low-carbon gas, innovative financing mechanisms for clean energy, and developing localised supply chains for the raw materials crucial to a clean energy future.
2024 Key Themes
Get up to speed on the key trends driving the industry and gain a view of how these will impact markets going forward.
- Can Asia reboot its energy transition: with fossil fuel demand continuing to rise, can Asia remap its pathway to net zero?
- A renewable future: can Asian economies deliver on their solar and wind potential – and at what cost?
- The resurgence in APAC upstream investment: balancing growth with sustainability
- Building CCS at scale: what more is needed to bring carbon capture into the mainstream?
- Asian gas/LNG demand: is the strong growth outlook as certain as many believe?
- Crunch time for metals: can Asia secure the critical minerals it needs to decarbonise?
- Rise of the consumer: are Asia’s energy end-users ready for a low-carbon future?
Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert analysts and leaders from across the industry on 9 May at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore to hear how Asia can reboot its energy transition and pave the way to a more sustainable future.
Tickets to attend this event are at SGD 495, which includes:
- Food & refreshments throughout the day
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities and drinks reception where you can make essential connections
- Enjoying the event at a world-class venue, Marina Bay Sands
- Discounted accommodation rates for attendees when you stay at Marina Bay Sands hotel
Wood Mackenzie Events Team