Agri Seed Treatment Conference, 11-12 March 2020, Amsterdam
Getting the most out of seed
Agri Seed Treatment Conference will bring together major stakeholders for 2 days of interactive presentations and networking sessions to discuss this fastly growing industry. The event will give insights into chemical, biological and physical seed treatment. We will highlight the latest innovations in products development and application technologies. Expert speakers from the industry and academia, will present their research and case studies for different types of crops.
You will also have a chance to hear about current market trends, best marketing practices, biggest challenges and opportunities in the sector.
Seed treatment provides plant protection, improves yield, nutrient uptake and crops quality. It is also considered as a sustainable and environmentally friendly technique by decreasing the number of other chemical applications to the soil. According to market reports, the global seed treatment market, valued at $5.33 billion in 2017, is projected to reach $13.46 billion by the end of 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.19 per cent. Europe was estimated for a share of around 33.2 per cent of the overall market in 2018.
- Product innovations and new solutions: compatibility, efficacy, value
- Case studies for different types of crops
- Chemical, biological and physical treatment
- Drought resistant seeds
- Biostimulants applications as seed coatings
- Application technologies & seed treatment equipment
- Market overview, opportunities & trends
- Best marketing practices & go to market strategies
- Reducing environmental footprint
- Seed quality assurance
- Regulatory affairs
- Treated seeds mobility accross boarders