The Advanced CSO Professional is a challenging and interactive training for those professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding to successfully respond to strategic as well as operational issues. Participants will acquire practical skills and hands-on experience to implement practical solutions across their organisations. It is an advanced certified training that clarifies concepts and standards, provides methodologies to address, manage and report on Sustainability and CSR and stimulates innovative answers to overcome business uncertainties.
- Complementary annual ILM membership
- Introductory call to assess your needs and expectations
- Post course follow up, on line support and guidance
- Acquire a holistic and inclusive perspective
- Assess and manage risks and opportunities
- Realise CSR and Sustainability challenges and developments
- Adopt stakeholder strategic approach
- Adopt practical application of CSR concept
- Effective disclosure of corporate strategies, material issues, goals, performance, impacts
- Development and implementation of Strategy
- Utilise effective methodologies in communication, engagement and new business models
- Maximise impact from CSR and Sustainability Initiatives
- Increase profile and competitiveness
- Improve Sustainability performance
- Sustainability and CSR concepts
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Sustainable supply chains
- Legislation, developments and trends
- Stakeholder engagement programs and gamification
- Social return on investment (SROI)
- International reporting standards (incl. UNGC, GRI, IIR, ISO2600, GHG Protocol)
- Climate change, circular economy
- Sustainability strategies and new business models
- Communicating sustainability, green marketing, storytelling
- The CSR function and the role of CSO
Who should attend ?
This training is for professionals from:
- CSR/ Sustainability
- Corporate governance/ Risk management
- Human recourses
- Marketing/ Communications/PR
- Supply chain
- Health & Safety
- Corporate philanthropy/NGOs
- Corporate level
The Advanced CSO Professional training is delivered over 3 days, through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions. Participants will benefit from our trainers’ years of experience across a variety of industry sectors. We create a friendly learning environment where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
Global ILM Recognition
Receive your “Advanced CSO (Chief Sustainability Officer) Professional” Certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying your knowledge and successful completion.
Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post course assignment.