The Advanced CSO Professional training is delivered over 3 days, through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions. Participants will benefit from our trainers’ years of experience across a variety of industry sectors. We create a friendly learning environment where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
The Advanced CSO Professional is a challenging and interactive training for those professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding to successfully respond to strategic as well as operational issues. Participants will acquire practical skills and hands-on experience to implement practical solutions across their organisations.
The Advanced CSO Professional is a leading training program that provides a holistic and in-depth analysis of current Sustainability and CSR issues, trends, challenges, standards and strategies. It is an advanced certified training that clarifies concepts and standards, provides methodologies to address, manage and report on Sustainability and CSR and stimulates innovative answers to overcome business uncertainties. Focus will be placed on developing loyal stakeholders, on risks and opportunities for financial and social value creation, on building the business case and obtaining competitive advantage.
Global ILM Recognition
Receive your “Advanced CSO (Chief Sustainability Officer) Professional” Certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying your knowledge and successful completion. Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post course assignment.
- Sustainability and CSR concepts
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Sustainable supply chains
- Legislation, developments and trends
- Stakeholder engagement programs and gamification
- Social return on investment (SROI)
- International reporting standards (incl. UNGC, GRI, IIR, ISO26000, GHG Protocol)
- Climate change, circular economy
- Sustainability strategies and new business models
- Communicating sustainability, green marketing, storytelling
- The CSR function and the role of CSO
- Complementary annual ILM membership
- Introductory call to assess your needs and expectations
- Post course follow up, on line support and guidance
- Acquire a holistic and inclusive perspective
- Assess and manage risks and opportunities
- Realise CSR and Sustainability challenges and developments
- Adopt stakeholder strategic approach
- Adopt practical application of CSR concept
- Effective disclosure of corporate strategies, material issues, goals, performance, impacts
- Development and implementation of Strategy
- Utilise effective methodologies in communication, engagement and new business models
- Maximise impact from CSR and Sustainability Initiatives
- Increase profile and competitiveness
- Improve Sustainability performance
This training is for professionals from:
- CSR / Sustainability
- Corporate governance/ Risk management
- Human resources
- Marketing/ Communications/PR
- Supply chain
- Health & Safety
- Corporate philanthropy/NGOs
- Corporate level
Entry requirements: An understanding of CSR and Sustainability is required. Professional experience is required.
Price: Business Fee - including ILM Certification €1490
Have said about our training programs:
“Standard, knowledge and technique of the instructor – wonderful!” E.W., ALMAVARIA Manager
“Face-to-face, small groups, great learning environment, training appropriated towards our company needs is what we enjoyed the most”, J.B, ALMAVARIA Director.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.