Sustainability Knowledge Group and Sustentare have joined forces to introduce to Portugal the Advanced CSO Professional training! This is a challenging and interactive training for professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding to successfully respond to strategic as well as operational issues. Participants will acquire practical skills and hands-on experience to implement practical solutions across their organisations.
- Gain in-depth understanding of Sustainability and CSR ecosystem and future development
- Learn to formulate sustainability strategies and integrate CSR into corporate structure
- Practice on real life Social Return On Investment (SROI) cases
- Articulate the business case for sustainability
- Ensure maximum impact from Sustainability and CSR initiatives
- Influence Sustainability and CSR positive development within company and partners
At the end of our three-day Advanced CSO Professional Training, participants will have developed the skills and methodologies to:
- Lead sustainability in your organization
- Assess, identify, and manage opportunities and risks from a sustainability perspective
- Adopt a strategic stakeholder engagement approach
- Develop, implement, monitor and communicate Sustainability and CSR strategies and initiatives
- Improve sustainability performance, organizational profile and competitiveness
- Effectively disclose organizational strategies, material issues, impacts, and performance
Key Topics include
- Introduction to Sustainability & CSR
- Stakeholder Management
- Trends in Sustainability & CSR
- Communicating Sustainability
- CSR & Sustainability Programs
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Sustainable Supply Chain
- Strategy & Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting
- The CSO Role
- Post Course Assignment
Who should attend
Advanced CSO Professional Training is ideally suited to professionals and leaders seeking advance in-depth knowledge in CSR/Sustainability.
An ideal candidate may play a role in:
- CSR/ Sustainability
- Human recourses
- Marketing/ Communications/ PR
- Corporate affairs
- Corporate governance/ Risk management
- Supply chain
- Health & Safety
- Corporate philanthropy/ NGOs
- Corporate level
The training program is delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions.
We create a friendly and supportive learning environment, where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas. The training will be conducted in English.
Global ILM Recognition
Following your successful completion, you receive the “Advanced CSO (Chief Sustainability Officer) Professional” Certificate which is endorsed by the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying your knowledge and successful completion. Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post course assignment.
All Sustainability Knowledge Group training courses are approved by ILM and participants enjoy complementary annual ILM study membership.
An understanding of CSR and Sustainability is required
Professional experience is required.
Sustentare is a boutique Corporate Social Responsibility consultancy, established in 2004 and is based in Portugal with expanding activities to neighbouring countries. Our highly motivated, bright and passionate team believes that knowledge, competence, flexibility and the ability to develop strong relationships are paramount for our successful partnerships with our clients. In order to deliver high quality services in a dynamic business environment and exceed the expectations of our clients, we work together with international organizations including as GRI, UNEP FI and AccountAbility.