It is still a long way to go to make world-transforming breakthroughs in battery and charging technology. During this period, fuel-efficient gasoline-powered vehicles will still play a dominant role in the automobile market. Gasoline can either work alone or work with motor to power the vehicle or merely serve to charge the batteries. It is because of its wide application prospect that the car manufacturers will continue to upgrade and develop the traditional internal combustion technology for a long time and further develop the hybrid power based on the gasoline power.
The 6th China International Automobile Powertrain Summit will be based on what’s going on in Chinese Automotive Powertrain Market. Insights into latest emission and regulatory policies as well as the development of traditional internal combustion engine (ICE) and hybrid vehicle technology will be discussed, and also the trend of powertrain market in China will be touched.
* Interpretation of China VI Policy and Specific Certification Programs
* Analysis of China Powertrain Market Strategy
* Technical Roadmap for Traditional ICE of Major OEMs in Response to China VI
* Core Technology and Innovation of Turbocharging and Variable Valve
* Variable Compression Ratio and Homogeneous Compression Ignition Technology
* Exhaust Emission Control Technology
* The Latest Hybrid Technologies
* The Policy Orientation for New Energy Vehicle in China
* Innovations of Self-owned Brands in the Development of Hybrid Power
* Analysis of the Development of Hybrid Power System in China in the Future
* Development of Transmission Technology
* The Trade-off between Powertrain Innovation Technology and Cost Control